This is a great opportunity to apply your leadership experience and skills in software development to leading a development team shipping products and mentoring team members while remaining hands-on in development to stay on top of the fast moving software development profession.
At Dataspark, you get to work with rich and diverse datasets, cutting edge technology, and you get to see the impact of your results in real business and government decisions, which in turn provide positive social benefit for consumers at a large scale. As a startup that is part of Singtel, DataSpark provides an enviable work environment with spirited trailblazing and industrial countenance. Working alongside creative, energetic and passionate teammates from around the world, you get to be a part of our exciting growth journey as we build the company to the next level.
- Conduct business requirement analysis, design, develop, test, deploy and support complex and advanced applications and SDK for mobile platforms
- Collaborate with product managers to lead agile product development process and software development principles in full development cycle
- Lead and mentor development team
- Collaborate with platform and data science teams to define, design, and ship new services
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Working with devOps and client support engineers to deploy and improve software
- Experience of multiple releases of software product life cycles, traditional enterprise software development or agile internet product development
- Demonstrated aptitude for building and leading high functioning development teams
- Mastery skills in software design, coding, debugging, and system programming
- Passion for designing and building highly available distributed system at scale
- Ability to provide high level verbal and written communications such as design documents, presentation, decision documents, or research paper