DataSpark was created from a vision to transform Singtel’s rich and unique repository of data into business value and social impact. Our data products and services provide powerful insights and advanced analytics capabilities to businesses, government agencies, and other telecommunication companies. We strive for our analytics to be trustworthy and relevant to our clients while adhering to high standards of data privacy.
At Dataspark, you get to work with rich and diverse datasets, cutting edge technology, and you get to see the impact of your results in real business and government decisions, which in turn provide positive social benefit for consumers at a large scale. As a startup that is part of Singtel, DataSpark provides an enviable work environment with spirited trailblazing and industrial countenance. Working alongside creative, energetic and passionate teammates from around the world, you get to be a part of our exciting growth journey as we build the company to the next level.
- You will be part of the consulting team to support the presales as well as delivery of consulting project
- As a senior subject matter expert, you will be one of the key evangelists to engage various level of people including technical team, channel partners, business users and C-suite executives to deliver innovative point of views and value messages about Dataspark’s offerings
- You will work independently or as part of the team to deliver analytics solution of up to million-dollar size
- Develop & craft innovative solutions using DataSpark’s software assets and/or insights to solve client problems or help clients address new market opportunities
- Lead executive workshops and/or presentations with clients to articulate the value of the DataSpark offering
- Architect solutions based on client requirements and translate them into use cases that DataSpark can address with our software and insights
- Provide technical qualification for new opportunities
- Review key client projects before milestone delivery to ensure deliverables meet and address client expectations
- Managing delivery projects for key clients.
- Identify strong candidates, both technical & non-technical and engage them with DataSpark core leadership team for recruitment.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics or a related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in a consulting industry with minimum 3 years of experience delivering analytics solution including BI, big data, statistical model, etc
- Proven industry domain expertise in either transport, out of home, tourism, commercial real estate, local goverments or telco/media
- Translate complex data science and analytics concepts and methodology into business terms to the customer
- Be experienced and very comfortable to prepare and present solutions in ppt, doc or xls to the end customer at all levels, from operational to C-level
- Assess and document requirements as well as prepare documentation for Proposals, RFIs, RFPs, tenders, etc. with specific attention to the content and the project management part
- Be comfortable with analytics software such as R, Python, SAS or similar and knowledgeable of the software deployment and maintenance cycle
- Be comfortable analysing true unstructured big datasets with software such as Spark or Scala